KOL GLOBAL LOGISTICS CAREERS
Job Title: Office Manager
Location: 45110 Ocean Court Suite 130Sterling, VA 20166
Terms: Full Time
About Us: KOL Global Logistics is an asset-based logistics company that has the capabilities to provide solutions for all shipping and storage needs. With our headquarters located in Sterling, VA for almost 20 years, we dedicated ourselves on giving the best customer service available along with building long-lasting relationships in the freight industry. While we at KOL are small business based, we operate on a much larger scale of operation and offer 24/7 dedication to our new and existing customers. We believe our growth over the years is due to our value of relationship, responsiveness, quality of service, trust, competitive rates and most of all family! It is through this regularity of service and dedication to communication with our clients that sets us apart from other companies.
KOL currently owns and operates a fleet of cargo vans, 24’ & 26’ straight trucks. We also provide 48’ & 53’ tractor trailers as well as flatbeds with drop decks. We also have crane and air ride services available, when requested. All KOL trucks are equipped with lift gates and dollies and pallet jacks. Our existing warehouse space consists of 25,000 square feet with the ability to expand at any time and currently has a security system in place. Our partnerships with several major international agents all over the world provide us with the ability to expedite or consolidate shipments.
About the role: The Office Manager is responsible for the organization and coordination of office operations, procedures and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency. Typically, data entry, invoicing and taking care of office ordering; other duties may be assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this role successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily:
• Invoicing through TMS System Rose Rocket and also QuickBooks online.
• Replenish and keep track of office supplies (Operation supplies and also break room supplies/food).
• Data entry for proof of deliveries for shipments through our TMS system.
• Work with property management on any issues that may arise or improvements that are needed.
• Keep track of driver's hours and submitting reports for bi-weekly payroll periods. o The driver’s daily time worked is tracked electronically.
• Occasionally working within the operation on shipments.
• Extensive knowledge of office management procedures.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills, with proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
Ideally the right candidate will have 3-5 years of experience working in a professional office setting.
Benefits: Health Care Plan, 401K and bonuses annually
CONTACT US TO APPLY
We are looking to fill this position ASAP. All interested parties please email resumes to Kevin@kolglobal.com